WTT for River2sea products...

metalslinger5

Need to stock up for a River2sea only baits tournament coming up Oct 3rd & 4th, looking to trade individually or for the lot, no frogs needed....

feel free to text me 19167170809

post-23615-0-03001400-1442680215_thumb.jpg

Edited by metalslinger5

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Tim,

When are you gonna send me those Senko's I sent you the MO for back in Sept? Sent you several PM's and even a few text's, but no reply? What's up?

Don't know the specifics of your deal but I've met Tim and done business with him...good dude...sometimes hard to get a hold of...goes out of the country a lot for work...I'm sure he'll respond Edited by BigSlant

Interesting first post...carry on

Ok your right. Should have started out with at least an intro.

I'm located in NE Okla. Fish mostly lakes & reservoirs but perfer the smaller creeks & streams in the area for the local smallmouth. As my handle implies, I do like to run my hounds chasin bunnies. Spend several day's a week in the field with my dogs. Weekends on the lakes & rivers if time permits.

Now, the issue I have with Mr. Rickett is that I sent him a MO almost a month ago for a bag of Senko's he'd advertised on another website. He's since dropped off that site so I had to track him down and this is where I found his latest post.

Although I do not know him personally and I'm sure he's a stand-up guy, so I'm giving him the benefit of doubt and assuming that he is either out of the country or maybe there's another reason. But, as I said, it's been a month and I've got no response from my texts, e-mails and PM's on the other board.

I'd like for him to either send me the baits I bought from him or send my money back,

Also, I do use swimbaits quite often for the LMB in the local lakes....Just not very good at it.

Ok your right. Should have started out with at least an intro.

I'm located in NE Okla. Fish mostly lakes & reservoirs but perfer the smaller creeks & streams in the area for the local smallmouth. As my handle implies, I do like to run my hounds chasin bunnies. Spend several day's a week in the field with my dogs. Weekends on the lakes & rivers if time permits.

Now, the issue I have with Mr. Rickett is that I sent him a MO almost a month ago for a bag of Senko's he'd advertised on another website. He's since dropped off that site so I had to track him down and this is where I found his latest post.

Although I do not know him personally and I'm sure he's a stand-up guy, so I'm giving him the benefit of doubt and assuming that he is either out of the country or maybe there's another reason. But, as I said, it's been a month and I've got no response from my texts, e-mails and PM's on the other board.

I'd like for him to either send me the baits I bought from him or send my money back,

Also, I do use swimbaits quite often for the LMB in the local lakes....Just not very good at it.

Make a few more posts, shoot me a PM with your address. I'll send you bags and bags of senko's. I dont use them, so they're yours now if you want them