Toxic Baits and Swimbait Underground

Ceaser

Over my years as a member here Ive gained alot of knowledge from others posts and insights. I try to contribute what I can to give back here and there. Ive donated some of my baits for prizes for SU monthly tournaments and also the year end battle. Ive enjoyed making all types of baits over the years but something with swimbaits really caught me. Im happy to say now Swimbait Underground has agreed to carry my 7" wake 'n' crank in two colors exclusive to this site, Trout and Yellow Perch. Im making the jump from selling myself to distributing my baits to the public through various online and in-store locations. These baits will ship out this week and be available very soon for purchase. the wake 'n' crank has been distributed to a smaller number of fishermen, some are members here, and has shown great success. Just on the California Delta in the past two years it has been responsible for over $15K in tournament prize money. Although its called a wake 'n' crank, it is designed to crankdown but also wake, unlike alot of other similar baits that wake well but lack in the cranking down department. Its approx. 7" and 2.75ozs with a soft tail. It will be in other retailers in the next week to 10 days in various other colors but the trout and perch will only be found here. I appreciate all the support this site and its members have given over the years and I hope these baits will come in handy for some of you. The following pics are from previous small batches but the paint will be very, very, similar. My website will be updated this week and into the weekend with videos reviewing recomended equipment, hook swaps to adjust sink rate and various other tips that may provide more insight into fishing the baits. 

post-18401-0-57702000-1443481650_thumb.jpg

post-18401-0-42006700-1443481667_thumb.jpg

Awesome and good luck!  Great story - I was nice seeing this unfold.  Hope you get so 'busy' you start turning down work, or find alternative ways to ramp things up.

... most of all have fun doing what you are doing.

:)