New pb 9 pounds

charlie

@bigslant idiot I live in a trophy lake I have seen someone catch a 12 and 11 and I fish with one of the best on earth. Matthew Cruz. So go back to your life on the threads

Chill out bro...but really I aint mad you caughta big fish...just a lil funny when everybody catches a fish with no scale it's always a big one...

I can't tell who is joking and who is being serious in this thread. Digital scales guys! Gotta weigh 'em. And boga grips don't count!

For full disclosure ,I'm always joking  ChimpShakingHead.gif    I got a magic scale .It always weighs as much as i think i can get floks to almost believe.ChimpShakingHead.gif

Congratulations Charlie for getting your personal best,that's what matters!I Don't pay attention to the nay slayers.I have released several bass close to 10 without weighing them and it doesn't take away that I caught them.Have caught several bass over 10 pounds from land that I did wiegh but again it's not needed as long as you have a length and girth measurement. Looking forwards your next report and hope you get a huge bass from your lake!

I've caught more 8-9lb bass than I can count, one reason cause I'm getting old as hell (compared to a lot of you young guys on here, lol), and I can honestly say I've been fishing hard before I was even in the double digit age range! Fish in that range can still be lil tough to gauge with any degree of accuracy beyond a pound,, from the pic I'd say Charlie's toad could certainly be 9ish pounds. I don't think the fellas were hating on you per say, prob just calling you out a lil seeing how you didn't attach a pic with your post.

I've talked to Charlie about fishing, he seems to have definitely caught the addiction like most of us have! And with that said, I'm always proud to see another young fisherman come up, it's been a huge passion of mine for as long as I can remember, and I'm always happy to help out as much as I can. I have two young bass addicts myself, and it's awesome to be a part of their accomplishments! I can't even imagine how awesome it would have been to have the resources some of our youngsters have at their disposal these days, between all the amazing equipment, and baits of today... I'd have been in HEAVEN to have all of it!

Keep up the hard work Charlie, you'll get that DD sooner than you think if you keep on it, time on the water is the biggest factor of increasing your odds!

• 3 weeks later...