New pb 9 pounds

charlie

I twitched my rt bluegill gantarel and about 3 feet from the bank, a nine pound giant shot out. Awesome fight. My friends scale died, so no weight, but I know how to judge big bass and it was 25 inches. Im 14, so I will hopefully break this again sometime in my life. Thanks su

• 2 months later...

I twitched my rt bluegill gantarel and about 3 feet from the bank, a nine pound giant shot out. Awesome fight. My friends scale died, so no weight, but I know how to judge big bass and it was 25 inches. Im 14, so I will hopefully break this again sometime in my life. Thanks su

If I had a nickel for every 9# fish I weighed on a dead scale...

• 2 weeks later...

Just saying if my scale has dead batteries it's a 9# no doubt...

😆 Ya, that's seems to be the way it works around here! Apparently you can "know how to judge big fish" even when you say that your PB is 9 lbs. 😆😂 Something ain't right here! I'm sorry, there's no hard feelings here, I just want to encourage guys (especially young guys) to get and use a digital scale that's all. It gives you more credibility. Keep up the good work boys!

Shut up @jaced and @bigslant I know how to estimate a fish it was 25 inches and fat so that's about 9 in my book. Sounds to me like two adults getting a little salty that a kid caught a big bass. I am as mad as u are (for some reason) that the scale was dead it was my friends from Australia his aunt brought it back.