Selling a custom G2 Shellcracker

evilcatfish

Picked up an extra one of these a few weeks ago and thought I'd pass it along to another member who's been wanting a G2 but missed out.  I think the color is called "east coast assault" or something like that?  Anyway, bait is new and never used. Comes with box but I took it out briefly to take pictures. Just looking to get back what I have in to it ($29.99 + s/h) so I'm thinking $35 shipped.  PayPal as gift or you cover the fees. I'll post pics in a minute. PM me if you want it

*Also, if you aren't buying this to fish then let somebody else have it.  If you buy it just to flip then that's really not cool

Picked up an extra one of these a few weeks ago and thought I'd pass it along to another member who's been wanting a G2 but missed out. I think the color is called "east coast assault" or something like that? Anyway, bait is new and never used. Comes with box but I took it out briefly to take pictures. Just looking to get back what I have in to it ($29.99 + s/h) so I'm thinking $35 shipped. PayPal as gift or you cover the fees. I'll post pics in a minute. PM me if you want it

*Also, if you aren't buying this to fish then let somebody else have it. If you buy it just to flip then that's really not cool

That's very stand up...no need for 50$ g2...good on you sir