For Sale Mystery Baby Wake and Bass Baby Wake

CombatWombat

• 2 weeks later...

hey combat wombat i saw you put a post on my question for 3:16 freestyle saw you wrote you had one for regular price plus 15 for shipping and insurance would you please let me know if your offer still stands or you have chand=ge your mind either way been looking forever now and been heart broken many times so either way please let me know so i know to keep looking thanks man also thats a great looking bait you have there the mystery wake i had one of mine painted by tater hog in brown foiled gill turned out killer anyways way off subject but thansks again Daniel DBirdtn ps won't let me pm cause i am a new member i guess

hey combat wombat i saw you put a post on my question for 3:16 freestyle saw you wrote you had one for regular price plus 15 for shipping and insurance would you please let me know if your offer still stands or you have chand=ge your mind either way been looking forever now and been heart broken many times so either way please let me know so i know to keep looking thanks man also thats a great looking bait you have there the mystery wake i had one of mine painted by tater hog in brown foiled gill turned out killer anyways way off subject but thansks again Daniel DBirdtn ps won't let me pm cause i am a new member i guess

HOLY CRAP, DUDE!! Add some periods and exclamation points!!! :o:shock:8-)

Sorry i'm not a perfectionist at typing is it that much of a problem what i typed can't you understand what i said? honestly really don't remember that question haveing anything to do with you anyways so shouldn't be any kind of problem for you. Appreciate you minding your own buissness honestly thanks !!! Not trying to be a prick but can't stand others that get into others buissness when it has absolutely nothing to do with you

Sorry i'm not a perfectionist at typing is it that much of a problem what i typed can't you understand what i said? honestly really don't remember that question haveing anything to do with you anyways so shouldn't be any kind of problem for you. Appreciate you minding your own buissness honestly thanks !!! Not trying to be a prick but can't stand others that get into others buissness when it has absolutely nothing to do with you

Hilarious....Just trying to help a newbie... ;)

:shock:

You're not trying to be a prick? What then?

Welcome to the SU.