Laces out Hinkle!

CJS2500

Forgot to mention, but I have to clarify. 

He took names for THE list of SHADS on July 18th.........and they were suppossed to be shipped by the beginning of SEPTEMBER... Todays date is December 7th and he has released baits at Bassathon and has even taken names for a completely different list/order in NOVEMBER while some are still on stand by...... When did this type of service become acceptable in any aspect of business? It's just bad and its embarrasing that some are some defending it.

He took names for THE list of SHADS on July 18th.........and they were suppossed to be shipped by the beginning of SEPTEMBER... Todays date is December 7th and he has released baits at Bassathon and has even taken names for a completely different list/order in NOVEMBER while some are still on stand by...... When did this type of service become acceptable in any aspect of business? It's just bad and its embarrasing that some are some defending it.

i'll gladly buy your spot from you if you want...just sayin

He took names for THE list of SHADS on July 18th.........and they were suppossed to be shipped by the beginning of SEPTEMBER... Todays date is December 7th and he has released baits at Bassathon and has even taken names for a completely different list/order in NOVEMBER while some are still on stand by...... When did this type of service become acceptable in any aspect of business? It's just bad and its embarrasing that some are some defending it.

I'm not on any of those lists...I understand it sucks...I'm sure if you cancel tomorrow he'll refund you...that seems like the logical step here if your this mad...I'm not sticking up for him I'm just saying this is partly why I'm not on any list...but this is getting painfully boring from all the complainers...tie something else on and go fish... Edited by BigSlant

Im pretty new at this game, and I know I could never deal with a list like this. 

I also play guitar, and small, one man pedal builders are ALOT like the bait makers in swimbaiting. There are guys that take 100 peoples money up front for pedals , have family emergencies (every batch of pedals for years), have health issues, and are late and everyone bitches.

Then there are guys that put you on a list WITHOUT taking any money, and when your spot is up they send you an email requesting a 50% deposit, then they build your pedal and request the other 50% before shipping. Those are the guys I do business with.

Its a personal choice guys. This isnt the first batch thats been delayed, and history tells me it wont be the last. Youre either OK with waiting, or youre not. If youre not, dont get on the list. 

let me clarify.... the "list" you speak of that he took in NOVEMBER was not a "completely different list/order" it was extra baits from the original release in july that he wanted to offer to those who missed out on the july release. Im sure he has alot of people that said they wanted baits and when came time to pay then they all the sudden dont. funny thing is hes not out putting them on blast like we are so quick to do here just because he is running behind.

I'm not on any of those lists...I understand it sucks...I'm sure if you cancel tomorrow he'll refund you...that seems like the logical step here if your this mad...I'm not sticking up for him I'm just saying this is partly why I'm not on any list...but this is getting painfully boring from all the complainers...tie something else on and go fish...

^^^This is on point