Swimbait Collections

echoedd

• 2 months later...
Cant wait to use my JR. and hopefully get some teeth marks

Its a sweet bait, wish I had cash on the last release I watched them sell out just for kicks :lol: I will be keeping an eye on the black market post X-mas most likely!. I cannot imagine a place where a wake jr wouldnt work some time or another, maybe in a small pond covered 100% with weeds all year haha, I pretty much guarantee you will get bit didn't take me long to get my first jr. fish and I got it at the toughest place I fish.

Idk why but i got a perch color. Who knows if it'll work in CA haha if not i got the baby wakes

That should definitely work it looks enough like a bluegill that it could represent that, and it might have the shock factor like Ice or sissy where its just something different too.

IMAG0175.jpg?t=1323840973

Not my collection but I took a pic of my Wake Jr. the other day I had on photo bucket I thought to post, caught a lot of fish on this bait this year especially at night :)

Nice Colby, mine is just starting to look like that. I was able to get a Bass and Black. So I is exited. :lol: