Swimbait Collections

echoedd

Man, I want to try a HPH, but I have not clue how to get one. I contacted Randall, but he sounded like he didn't know when he would make more.

I am working on a new batch of baits right now. It is taking more time than I first thought it would when I started them. They will be mostly slow sink foil baits in a few different patterns like the one in the photo for this next batch which are much more time consuming to make. I am going to guess about two more weeks to finish them.

post-119-14252985845683_thumb.jpg

I guess it's my turn now. I've been wheeling and dealing trying to get the right baits for different scenarios. Other than adding a few needs (3:16 hard baits and a new HPH) I think I'm going into battle with these for 2012.

Looks like you have a good variety. Like the white TT. Hope you smash them this year.

Yeah, I've got goods from dang near everybody in there. A charity case if there ever was one. Lots of good folks helping me get started with great prices and trades.

Luke I think we've used that same TW box like three times now back and forth :lol:

Yeah, I've got goods from dang near everybody in there. A charity case if there ever was one. Lots of good folks helping me get started with great prices and trades.

Luke I think we've used that same TW box like three times now back and forth :lol:

:lol: I wouldn't doubt that! Fish em' good man!

Man, I want to try a HPH, but I have not clue how to get one. I contacted Randall, but he sounded like he didn't know when he would make more.

I am working on a new batch of baits right now. It is taking more time than I first thought it would when I started them. They will be mostly slow sink foil baits in a few different patterns like the one in the photo for this next batch which are much more time consuming to make. I am going to guess about two more weeks to finish them.

F@#$ yeah , that looks good Randal! hell of a bling on that one.........

...Did MissRina forget to sign out again :lol:

[i am working on a new batch of baits right now. It is taking more time than I first thought it would when I started them. They will be mostly slow sink foil baits in a few different patterns like the one in the photo for this next batch which are much more time consuming to make. I am going to guess about two more weeks to finish them.

F@#$ yeah , that looks good Randal! hell of a bling on that one.........

...Did MissRina forget to sign out again :lol:

Damn......................... friggen dumb ass I am! But Miss Rina thought Randal's bait looked awesome too!

:lol::lol::lol: when I was in college one of my roommate's would always forget to sign out... let's just say me and our other roommate had alot of fun with his online accounts haha.... those were good days.

Awesome looking bait!!!