Swimbait Collections

echoedd

2 hours ago, LowSpinner said:

Nice line up there brotha. 

Grab that glide he makes in the same profile next time he's banging those out. 

You won't regret it.

Thanks bud! I definitely plan on it. He sent me a swim video of it and it looks super versatile. Can you ever have too many bluegill baits….no no you can’t lol

Added the beautiful 6.5” 3.2 oz from @deltadood24 on IG he’s @deltadood4 - had a chance for test swim today and definitely impressed. The bait is designed to pitch around cover and ambush points and it just hovers there waiting to get smashed. I can’t wait for spring to roll around so I can throw this bait. 

Fit, finish, paint and swim action are all spot on 

43DECEBC-3081-46A3-AD77-775BD562C2D2.jpeg

0699A8CF-AEA7-4FC9-B36F-FCBA9D89F8CA.jpeg

Love this thread, but it seems more like a mail call than a collection thread, is there somewhere to see full collections so I can show my wife I'm not the only crazy one?

Would love to see how many baits and multiples of the same bait people keep on hand!  

3 hours ago, Saleen121212 said:

Love this thread, but it seems more like a mail call than a collection thread, is there somewhere to see full collections so I can show my wife I'm not the only crazy one?

Would love to see how many baits and multiples of the same bait people keep on hand!  

@Mossypumpkincant even fit his whole collection in one photo. I’m dead serious. 

54 minutes ago, SVT THUNDER said:

@Mossypumpkincant even fit his whole collection in one photo. I’m dead serious. 

The slammers alone are one full pic lol 

3 hours ago, Saleen121212 said:

If you start from the beginning most have a collection picture somewhere ,then you get to more recent pictures and can see the add ons & all the backups lol  collection picture evertyime I added a toxic would be a bit overwhelming aha

4 hours ago, Saleen121212 said:

Here’s a few pictures of the most insane collection I’ve ever seen. All of these belong to the same guy and this is only about 1/2 of the collection 

1058CE51-A6A2-4777-B005-9B51D126773D.jpeg

E0848D9B-CC99-4DF2-8305-88668E6809FE.jpeg

C1984274-1F91-4C09-8ED8-55E3D1C17CD5.jpeg

C29A7C6D-4FE5-4332-A6FC-0BC048C620BC.jpeg

F986A10F-85D6-4113-9F29-87A4760D3B25.jpeg

C38C8726-326D-45C9-8B49-CF20F7629E0F.jpeg