Swimbait Collections

echoedd

My collection :-)

Any guess as to who my favorite bait company is? ;-)

7701943610_3ca75cc255_z.jpg

The duck is sweet!!! I need to get one of them

All those big baits and a tiny little BBZ shad in the middle :lol: I need to get me a few more of those though. Caught a lot of fish on them this year!

My collection :-)

Any guess as to who my favorite bait company is? ;-)

7701943610_3ca75cc255_z.jpg

All those big baits and a tiny little BBZ shad in the middle :lol: I need to get me a few more of those though. Caught a lot of fish on them this year!

I've honestly never thrown the duck, I saw it at a shop and just had to have it for the sheer uniqueness. It's sold as a musky bait and it's only action is that the head bobs down when you twitch it.

Here's a link for the duck bait

Yeah, I thought it was hilarious to put the BBZ shad there, I was surprised no one gave me crap earlier :)

I've honestly never thrown the duck, I saw it at a shop and just had to have it for the sheer uniqueness. It's sold as a musky bait and it's only action is that the head bobs down when you twitch it.

Here's a link for the duck bait

Yeah, I thought it was hilarious to put the BBZ shad there, I was surprised no one gave me crap earlier :)

No way! I just have one in ss in the shad color but I wanna pick up a perch in all rof's. They are smallie killers!

well I've looked at this post for years now and haven't contributed. Here's my "special" 316s.

Was that mackerel bait ever released to the public? the fin is in a different spot than the hyper herring, does it fish about the same?

the lip is different too - squared instead of coffin'd.

nice bait tho nontheless

awesome mojo/hook rash too!