Swimbait Collections

echoedd

• 3 weeks later...

wow I just went through all the pictures.. makes me feel like I don't have a swimbait problem at all.... Off Duty you are a full blow addict for sure..

Love all the neat custom stuff.... I think I just caught myself Bait Gazing

wow I just went through all the pictures.. makes me feel like I don't have a swimbait problem at all.... Off Duty you are a full blow addict for sure..

Love all the neat custom stuff.... I think I just caught myself Bait Gazing

Post yours DJ, put everyone to shame! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
I straightened up some of my gear over the weekend and laid out my 3:16 hardbaits so I thought I'd add to this thread. In addition, I have some Hudds, a few Triple Trout, as well as a box full of Rising Sons, Mighty Minnows, and beat-up Mission Fish. (need to put in my annual order) :lol:

What a great collection of baits! And not a scratch to be found.......

I straightened up some of my gear over the weekend and laid out my 3:16 hardbaits so I thought I'd add to this thread. In addition, I have some Hudds, a few Triple Trout, as well as a box full of Rising Sons, Mighty Minnows, and beat-up Mission Fish. (need to put in my annual order) :lol:

come on Urban... we are all trying to learn here on the East Coast.. I for one know I'm way behind the learning curve.. and as any excited enthusiast went out and bought way more baits then I needed and can use effectively.. Luke is one of few hard core guys that I know in NJ that is at least willing to throw the big baits whether he or not he gets bit each trip.. If having too many baits past practical and showing off a bit gets makes one a swimbait fool, then count me in..

Look closer. I've caught fish on every one of those baits except some of the freestyles that I got late in the season. I didn't know I had to get your approval on my swimbait throwing resume before posting here.

Again, if you're going to post only to insult me, spare the rest of the board and simply pm me.