Swimbait Collections

echoedd

13 minutes ago, JacksonF said:

Hopefully it’s not because she left your a$$ after dropping that kind of money in one month on swimbaits lol

I think We can agree me and you both have awesome wives. We’re both guilty of doing the same exact thing.:lol:

Edited by SVT THUNDER

1 hour ago, Whammy said:

All good buddy! Any and all help, bumps, etc, were and always will be greatly appreciated. And by my word, I’m taking it fishing tonight!

Bumps like that are way better than doing it yourself. It’s like walking out on stage to no crowd hahaha

33 minutes ago, SVT THUNDER said:

I think We can agree me and you both have awesome wives. We’re both guilty of doing the same exact thing.:lol:

Well, she is great but the only reason I'm even capable of doing this is because I get a hefty bonus in March that I don't tell her about which I've been getting for years. I just tell her that I need about 30 bucks and she gives it to me thinking that's what they cost. I talked her into giving me $50 for the Mothership and if she knew how much I really spent it would go haywire around here. She just thinks that I've spent roughly $500 this month ................... I WISH!!!!!! Honestly, it makes me feel bad a little. But I guess it doesn't make me feel bad enough because I haven't stopped lolol. !!

1 hour ago, Phil A. said:

Well, she is great but the only reason I'm even capable of doing this is because I get a hefty bonus in March that I don't tell her about which I've been getting for years. I just tell her that I need about 30 bucks and she gives it to me thinking that's what they cost. I talked her into giving me $50 for the Mothership and if she knew how much I really spent it would go haywire around here. She just thinks that I've spent roughly $500 this month ................... I WISH!!!!!! Honestly, it makes me feel bad a little. But I guess it doesn't make me feel bad enough because I haven't stopped lolol. !!

We’ve been together (dating and marriage total) for almost 23 years. She knew what she was getting into early on lol. It’s a lot less expensive than other hobbies I have and had have. She even bought me my swimbait racks years ago. But there are times she asks what it cost and I do cringe lol.