Swimbait Collections

echoedd

On 5/19/2022 at 6:21 PM, Bass_blaster said:

I’ve reduced some variety in my collection of stuff so I can focus on what I like to throw and what I’m most confident in. Other than soft baits like magnums or hawghunter minnows that has led me to gather a few more UFOs (always at least one tied on) and switch most of my glides over to 8” buccas due to their versatility. All I need is more time to go fishing now. 

2D7FED1A-E6B8-4463-8632-680330E397DB.jpeg

DFF5E2C6-5712-4390-BBFA-04AE076AA1CB.jpeg

Bro you are hoarding all the UFO baits :D. I just want one in a gill pattern.  

8 minutes ago, Uknowme said:

Bro you are hoarding all the UFO baits :D. I just want one in a gill pattern.  

I’m a small fry compared to some. But yeah, once I find something I like I get different versions as well as backups. Plus Eric was local in SD and I like supporting local too. 

9 minutes ago, Bass_blaster said:

I’m a small fry compared to some. But yeah, once I find something I like I get different versions as well as backups. Plus Eric was local in SD and I like supporting local too. 

Seriously? My skills of deduction and maths say you have 9 ish of them :D. Just messing with you. Nice collection.