Show us your boat

Nufo

Nice boat gents.. ive been debating on what kind of boat i want to get as a first boat. Cant seen to decide whetther to get a tin boat or just get a bass boat i can use for tourneys. Any insights?

You cant use a tin boat for tourneys? :? Personally, I think tin is the way to go, period. Lighter towing, cheaper, dont have to be anal about scratching it, nobody suspects you to win the tourney ;) I like the big Express' and the G3's. The G3 hp200 will take a 200hp and will fly! LOTS of storage space, too. Just my .02

Nice boat gents.. ive been debating on what kind of boat i want to get as a first boat. Cant seen to decide whetther to get a tin boat or just get a bass boat i can use for tourneys. Any insights?

You cant use a tin boat for tourneys? :? Personally, I think tin is the way to go, period. Lighter towing, cheaper, dont have to be anal about scratching it, nobody suspects you to win the tourney ;) I like the big Express' and the G3's. The G3 hp200 will take a 200hp and will fly! LOTS of storage space, too. Just my .02

Very true and less expensive to up keep but there is nothing like a glass boat.....

post-811-14252991852571_thumb.jpg

What trail? You have to atleast 25hp motor and can not have a tiller handle (the handle on the motor you twist the throttle) is the only rules I know of and I fished FLW and TBF. I was a co this past year and fished out of multiple aluminum boats.

Very true and less expensive to up keep but there is nothing like a glass boat.....

Sweet setup man....love the black on black. Got to imagine that can get pretty hot on those sunny days tho

I have 2 kayaks for fishing a 12' Hobie Pro Angler and a 12' Wilderness Commander both which I enjoy. Commander is easier for hauling to small ponds/lakes Hobie for getting to spots on bigger lakes. I threw in a 3rd picture because there not for just for fishing with grandkids :!::D My wife uses a 10' Wilderness Tarpon and a 12' Hobie Pro Angler also but not for fishing but to come along with me :!::D

post-3156-14252991853208_thumb.jpg

post-3156-14252991853906_thumb.jpg

post-3156-1425299185433_thumb.jpg

I have 2 kayaks for fishing a 12' Hobie Pro Angler and a 12' Wilderness Commander both which I enjoy. Commander is easier for hauling to small ponds/lakes Hobie for getting to spots on bigger lakes. I threw in a 3rd picture because there not for just for fishing with grandkids :!::D My wife uses a 10' Wilderness Tarpon and a 12' Hobie Pro Angler also but not for fishing but to come along with me :!::D

I think the Commander is one of the coolest kayaks. It was on my short list before I got my Big Game II. How do you like it?

I think the Commander is one of the coolest kayaks. It was on my short list before I got my Big Game II. How do you like it?

I love it :!::D Again each has it advantages depending on what your needs are and Wilderness came out after I got my Commander with the Ride which I hear is neat also, but I do love both and so do my kids and grandkids:!: :D:D

[attachment=2]IMG-20120421-00037.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]CAM00098.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]Pictures-007.jpg[/attachment]

Damn! Not one but TWO awesome rigs. And you've been catching fish non stop. You're becoming my idol

Sweet setup man....love the black on black. Got to imagine that can get pretty hot on those sunny days tho

Not that bad, but I am off the water by 10:00am and in the pool by 11:00 on hot days.