Show us your boat

Nufo

........and those little tinnys stick better fish it seems like.

Once you have kids and start taking them it gets scary. I had to sell my Fisher Marine 14 foot and upgrade to a 19ft Champion..a lot more stable and safer.

Champions are saweet hulls. One of my fishing buddies has an old school (15 years old) 22 footer. We take that out on the river and bay.

Once you have kids and start taking them it gets scary. I had to sell my Fisher Marine 14 foot and upgrade to a 19ft Champion..a lot more stable and safer.

I have an older Champion 191 elite "1997" and love it. It is a great boat.

post-811-14252989639866_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have an older Champion 191 elite "1997" and love it. It is a great boat.

That thing is clean, I almost bought a champion two weeks ago but the seller and I couldn't agree on a price. The rims on the trailer look awesome, really nice rig man.

• 3 months later...

We had this 13 whaler that was in rough shape so I decided to give her an overhaul and turn it into my swimbait boat. All of your boats inspired me in this project, especially combatwombats. I couldnt find a console I liked so I built one from scratch, then got the idea for the decks, 6 months later I have a semi-fisnished, fishable little rig. It still needs a few things like the bottom painted, electronics, stereo, and interior lights installed. But its a working boat again and im stoked on the way it turned out.

post-1310-14252991841813_thumb.jpg

post-1310-14252991842361_thumb.jpg

post-1310-14252991842641_thumb.jpg

post-1310-14252991843013_thumb.jpg

post-1310-14252991843467_thumb.jpg