I think I need professional help!

Ceaser

Went down to the tackle shop this morning to pick up a pack of beast hooks for my mighty minnows. I blanked on the hudd yesterday so my brain was working 100 mph. well I got the beast hooks... and two handfuls of 7" mission fish! D*mn it! i was gonna go spend 10 bucks. well its still kinda christmas right? :roll:

Hook line and sinker in Oakley or the one on the water at Russo's (Franks Tract CA Delta). Mark Mendez (anglers choice) has a shop right down the road from the hook too. Today i hit two outta three, the one on the water is only open weekends in the winter. They are all within 10 mins of my house. They got me surrounded! :lol::lol::lol:

Hook line and sinker in Oakley or the one on the water at Russo's (Franks Tract CA Delta). Mark Mendez (anglers choice) has a shop right down the road from the hook too. Today i hit two outta three, the one on the water is only open weekends in the winter. They are all within 10 mins of my house. They got me surrounded! :lol::lol::lol:

HAHAHAHAHA...... I saw you there back in mid December talking about how the Mighty Minnow has been working for you. I bought some Mission Fish that day too.

Wise purchase even if it went over $10

-Ali

I think your purchase will serve you well.

Agreed just remember don't give up on baits if your not catching then run to get another bait, good buy on the mission fish though, can't hate on that.

Word! not giving up, just making the proper adjustments to get deeper into the limbs of the trees 8-) @ Ali- mid-december mighty minnow is the money!