"Going Fishing" bluegill swimbaits

Thai

Has anyone here used these, stumbled upon this small one man operation through a YouTube vid and boy these thinks look fantastic. Couldn't find anything on google because of the generic company name so hopefully someone has something to say before I order them in the morning. Turn around time is April for an order now...

post-17856-0-42567000-1453526147_thumb.jpeg

post-17856-0-55503200-1453526157_thumb.jpeg

I've been intrigued as well, one of the best replications of a bull bluegill I've seen. So tempting because they look perfect for a couple lakes near me with a lot of trophy bulls. Saw some sell on other forums and Keepin It Reel Fishing do an unboxing on YouTube. Would love to see a swim vid or review.

9 inches 20 oz. I see on the IG. Heard the California redwood is a good rod to throw it.

Could always launch it out of a cannon..LOL. The paint job looks good, (except the blue fins). I'm absolutly ga ga over Matt's Hardgill, but, was always hoping he'd come out with one about 5" to 6". They would DEFINATELY sell as fast as his current models do.