WEEDLESS RISING SON

ATFISHING1234

Mickey cracks me up man.  He takes not giving a sh** what people think to a higher level.  That rant he goes on about this not being the right bait for you if you're on a budget was classic ... "go to Walmart and get some baits," lol.  He then goes on to top that in this video with his sidebar about smoking crack, drinking beer and having "dancing ladies."  The end result is that I'm sold and will for sure be ordering several of these, and to his credit, his straight forward approach to the sales process means that I know exactly what I'm buying and why.  It was a bummer when the bait making industry drama or whatever it was caused him to stop posting here.  Also sucked for those of us on the west coast when he left SoCal, but as a native Texan, I can honestly say he belongs in Texas and I mean that in a good way all the way around.

With all of this said, what's his new approach to bait releases?  I follow him on FB and IG but he's so cryptic there I'm like clueless.  That's what was so great about him posting here ... I was able to know when to go on F5 over-drive.  Since then, I've lost the bread crumb trail.  Please PM me if you know what's up these days.  That freaking shad glide needs to end up in my hands one of these days, somehow.  

-Dax

With all of this said, what's his new approach to bait releases?  I follow him on FB and IG but he's so cryptic there I'm like clueless.  That's what was so great about him posting here ... I was able to know when to go on F5 over-drive.  Since then, I've lost the bread crumb trail.  Please PM me if you know what's up these days.  That freaking shad glide needs to end up in my hands one of these days, somehow.  

-Dax

He's very serious about getting the glides into production and will probably jump on that as soon as the weedless RS launch is under control. Right now, he's just making soft baits as fast as he can to get ahead of the demand.

Stay on top of his IG account and I'm sure he'll be fairly obvious about announcing the glides when they are ready.

Does anyone know when 3:16 will have hard swimbaits available? They are always sold out!

Patience is a virtue young'en, especially in this game. Blowing up every thread isn't getting you anywhere. They pop up in the black market, amongst other places, and if you get lucky, maybe you will get in on a release, but be patient. Releases only happen a couple times a year. Sometimes he will have a pre-order too.