The Mission Fish v2.0 Prototype

southernswimbait

http://southernswimbait.com/2012/01/06/the-316-mission-fish-v2-0-prototype/

I put together a little piece on the prototype version 2.0 Mission Fish. Mickey sent me a couple to mess with so I put together a brief little video clip to share where this bait is going. I really believe the 8/0 Owner Beast with the CPS removed is going to be the ticket for both old and new Mission Fishes.

Stay tuned,

MP

What.....WHat.....WHAt....WHAT!!!!!! OOOOOOH yeah this is gonna be sick!!!!! I know some fish out here in Louisiana are gonna be say'n just that.....followed by a lip rippin upward movement. GetCHa sum.

Hey Mickey. I think both the OG misson fish and the rising son look like poop on the fall. but they both catch fish on the fall. I'd buy that bait right now. I am 100% certain that I could catch fish on that bait as is. With that said I love the fact that you are so anal about wanting your baits to be perfect before you release them. . But hey if you want to make it better, than your the man and thats why your baits are what they are. Props to you. Cant wait for the release.