Rbtek1 is a theif an a liar.

Sasqwatch01

As title says, heads up to su to not send baits his way for any work.

I had sent him a bait 6 months ago, in promise id get it back with a custom job. Time after time after time,lies an deception.

He has yet to reapond to recent messages on concern or where abouts of my lure.

SU beware.

(I have had several baits painted by others on SU, and bought an sold to a few. NEVER have had a single issue)

Yea I remember a post from along time ago where people where saying this,I've dealt with him before and it was excuse after excuse and I had to tell him to send my stuff back to get him to finish it,That's why it's important guys talk to each other so this type of stuff doesn't happen behind close doors guys need to speak up when people are taking their money and not providing services or good when they say they will

It's complete bs!

I hope you get your stuff back bro

I have just came to the realization that my bait was stolen, i mean he has had 6 months, 4,380 hours, 182 days however you wanna see it. Is ample amount of time, an my losses are cut especially with my messages being ignored.

Hope no one else goes through the same experience.

Pizz is probably swamped. I sent him a segmented hinkle trout in December still waiting on it but he sent to Andrew to fix a hinge so I'm assuming that's why I haven't seen mine. just send him an email in another couple weeks he will probably get u in just keep checking in with him.