Do you still have your old fishing gear??

Jtelarkin08

I still have all my other gear. I still enjoy tourneys every now and then. But beings I havent tourney fished in over a year that stuffs just been in the closet or rod lockers rotting away. Half my worms are bad now but what can you do. I usually will pick my trips, weather I take conventional stuff with me. Even if I do it never comes out anymore. Ive learned where to apply swimbaits inplace of my other tatics in basically the whole water column. Theres alot of crap I should start to sell off lol. Im starting with other hobbies I dont do much first before I sell off any fishing stuff though.

I still have days where i want to go FISH.. and have a few fish tacos,, swim bait fish are usually to big to fillet.. talk about frogin the Delta.. I went out a couple months ago with Bobby Barrack.. the FROG KING.. and it was a KICKIN the BUTT... that man is amazing with a frog, i think probly THE BEST.. and an all round GREAT guy.. if you ever get the chance..DO IT... you will learn a ton and just kick back and watch him fish.. AMAZINGLY COOl time..so if you are gettin rid of your senkos pm me..( :

I still have all my stuff and not just because I still tournament fish. I do love to swimbait fish and Chase donkeys ,but I also enjoy a good frog bite, punching mats, finessing big smallies. There are lots of fun ways to caught fish. Swimbaitinging is awesome the feeling that at any second you could catch a fish of a lifetime and you feel like if you get bit it will be that donkey. Its like musky fishing.

Don, I think you would love musky fishing. You don't catch many fish but when you do they are huge. They have the name fish of 10,000 for a reason. And in order to be a good musky fisherman it takes the same mindset as it does in order to be a good swimbait bass fisherman . That feeling of a 45"-55" musky following your bait right to the boat will m make your knees shake...tons of fun.you would love it.

I still have days where i want to go FISH.. and have a few fish tacos,, swim bait fish are usually to big to fillet.. talk about frogin the Delta.. I went out a couple months ago with Bobby Barrack.. the FROG KING.. and it was a KICKIN the BUTT... that man is amazing with a frog, i think probly THE BEST.. and an all round GREAT guy.. if you ever get the chance..DO IT... you will learn a ton and just kick back and watch him fish.. AMAZINGLY COOl time..so if you are gettin rid of your senkos pm me..( :

I have to agree Bobby Barrack is money with the frog. To top it off he is a fishing machine,

11 to 12 hour guide trip last summer and it was a blast, learn more in 1 day fishing the delta than 2 to 3 years.

I have to agree Bobby Barrack is money with the frog. To top it off he is a fishing machine,

11 to 12 hour guide trip last summer and it was a blast, learn more in 1 day fishing the delta than 2 to 3 years.

Bobby B is the only guide on the delta to call. Glad you guys had a good time out there with him... hes a cool guy. Ive been fishing the delta hard for 14 yrs and it only takes 5 minutes of convo for him to blow my mind everytime. Sometimes i gotta call him out on his cut off shorts tho! :lol::lol::lol: