WTS 6" HPH gliding gizzard

Jack

Yes it is still for sale. I will make it easy on everyone. $325.00 and it is yours. I can mail it tomorrow morning. I am on my way to Church so I won't be responding to PM's for a few hours. First one to PM that wants it for the asking price gets it.

magic man CP said he'd take it for 325 yesterday

You're absolutely correct Hayden,, but if you haven't smelled the smoke around here today, I'll remind you I'm still recovering over getting dry-screwed last night... and my offer was for yesterday, Jack pm'd me saying he wouldn't travel south of $340... Just don't want anyone to read your post and think im a renigger or flake. And I'm not Carmax brother, my offers aren't good for 7 days, lol. I'm shocked nobody has bought this, Dead Horse wanted to setup a custody plan on the one I paid $52 more on, haha

That was a green shad, slow sink. Different bait here.  Sell me yours Magic Man and buy this one and save 52$ LOL

You're absolutely correct Hayden,, but if you haven't smelled the smoke around here today, I'll remind you I'm still recovering over getting dry-screwed last night... and my offer was for yesterday, Jack pm'd me saying he wouldn't travel south of $340... Just don't want anyone to read your post and think im a renigger or flake. And I'm not Carmax brother, my offers aren't good for 7 days, lol. I'm shocked nobody has bought this, Dead Horse wanted to setup a custody plan on the one I paid $52 more on, haha