Rip. Hinkle shad....

clh121787

post-26072-0-55226000-1459206763_thumb.jpgpost-26072-0-05990000-1459206793_thumb.jpgpost-26072-0-40110800-1459206832_thumb.png I've contacted andrew via cell (the number he has on his instagram. And instagram to see if I can get this repaired.. meanwhile I'm super bummed. Sitting in my boat. On the lake right now in a funk.

I've been swimming in 65 degree water dragging my net in the general area. With no sucess. And to make things worse this lake was built on top a frigging pine Forrest. I finally gave up. Trying to let it go.

what's the back story on this? is that the same fish? different fish? no story so we don't really know what happened

same fish. Got that fish in the boat measured it put fish in livewell. 3 cast later . Bait slaps water reel in and back half is gone. No impact with anything other than water. No snag with un neccisarry force just snapped off. Got back to the dock and had a by stander. Snap a photo of me the fish and the half. Then I let her go.

Ya this happens with the joints on some baits. As underground builders we do not have the access to commercial products and I have had this happen before. About 10 of my baits had an issue with the epoxy that was used to glue the hinge pin in and as a result failed. I was able to trace it back to a bad tube of devcon that was used over a few weeks for those baits. 

Glad it was rectified for you! I have heard Andrew is a stand up guy and this goes to prove it!!!

Ya this happens with the joints on some baits. As underground builders we do not have the access to commercial products and I have had this happen before. About 10 of my baits had an issue with the epoxy that was used to glue the hinge pin in and as a result failed. I was able to trace it back to a bad tube of devcon that was used over a few weeks for those baits. 

Glad it was rectified for you! I have heard Andrew is a stand up guy and this goes to prove it!!!

agree stand up guy. Imop best glide on the market. There's just some thing about a big bass comming out of the darkness to crush a bait. In my hands.The hinkle is the best swimbait for those results in the experience I've gained. Including many baits.