Swimbait specific YouTube channel names

jmftattoo

Here's a list of some off the top of my head

-Swimbait Chronicles

-Urban Swimbaiting

-How to Swimbait

-Swimbaits for noobs

-Swimbait Specific (the title of this thread lol)

-Dedicated Fishing

-Swimbaits Only

-Sky Line Swimbaiting

Let me know what ya think.. i like the first two

• 3 months later...

what a great channel . i really like what ur throwing out there dude , the editing is sick . keep going back to watch more, keep up the good work

wow! thanks a lot man. really appreciate it. im trying my best to put out consistent,quality, creative, content. i saw a complete absence of any 100% swimbait dedicated channels on youtube. people would load a sb related video or a how to here and there. but there wasn't one channel solely dedicated to big baits, so i decided to change that. its on track to do pretty well as long as i stay consistent. The audience engagement has been great and the feedback has been positive thus far. im giving it my 110% effort and i have some really fun things planned for fall with some bigger names in the community and with other youtube content creators. and am in the beginning stages of working with a couple companies on some fun content and hopefully partnerships. they were seeing a lack of content as well, and they have said that they are happy to see a channel dedicated to the subject. so stay tuned cuz fall is gonna be fun!

And its all due to this forum! ive learned so much here! i was a traditional bass angler prior and my buddy gave me a dobyns and a luna to start throwing a single deps i had and that was it. that was the end. havent picked up traditional gear since. i fish everyday on the small urban lake i live on. and hoping to get a pro angler soon and that will open up a whole new world of filming for me.  ive spent countless hours digging through old threads on this board and have inhaled all the knowledge i am able to.. members here were beyond generous when i joined with knowledge and other things. i cant thank the SU community enough. hope i can represent the SB community  and S.U. on youtube well. thanks to everyone on here thats lended me a hand when i needed it or answered questions when ive had them. its all because of you guys. thank you!

what a great channel . i really like what ur throwing out there dude , the editing is sick . keep going back to watch more, keep up the good work

Ditto.  Really like your channel and how you explain things.  Between you and Carl I should be set and now that TacticalBassin seems back at it again...  I think if you post more continuous content like you have talked about you will set yourself apart.  Good luck!

I also come from a traditional style of angling myself! I was introduced to the underground thru your channel. & im still finding my way around; trying to spot reasonable market prices on certain used baits, differentiating legitimate/illegitimate ads and whatnot. I am from New York where i feel certain profiles like the 250 are rarely seen by some biggins on a couple of these private honeyholes.  The swimbait craze really got me these last two years thanks to channels like yours hermano (y)

Ditto.  Really like your channel and how you explain things.  Between you and Carl I should be set and now that TacticalBassin seems back at it again...  I think if you post more continuous content like you have talked about you will set yourself apart.  Good luck!

If you like tactical and my channel keep those eyes peeled Have a collaboration planned with them in October. just got the definite yes that Matt was in the other day. And have some other fun collabs planned during fall as well.

thanks for all the kind words guys. im just happy my channel is leading people to big baits and this amazing community. and of course to this awesome forum. thanks everyone for watching. 

If you like tactical and my channel keep those eyes peeled Have a collaboration planned with them in October. just got the definite yes that Matt was in the other day. And have some other fun collabs planned during fall as well.

Sweet! Looking forward to it!