Pizz customs drift

kirschnerck1

Being from the northeast I was looking for more shad style glide baits. The pizz drift looks like the perfect size and colorations for my neck of the woods. I was wondering what you guys thought of these baits? If you have any other 6 to 7 inch shad glides in mind please tell me I'm open to suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Haha how much you wanna spend...the 6"hph is tough to beat and tough to get...That being said I picked up a 7" fish30acre shad and heard the glide isn't great but I fished it today no bites but satisfied big time with the action...Good luck

For the Price the Savage Gear Shine Glider is good starter bait...the Pizz swims good but not sure if Pizz has any made or in stock on his Web page..so there may be a wait time...and Fish30acre is having a batch of shads being made from what Ive heard and should be out no longer then two weeks..might want to jump on the wait list if you want one unless its full already. Not 100% sure tho. Another bait is a 6th Sense Flow Glider. Swims well and has a smaller profile to it. Thanks Adam

Adam is correct, everything is made to order but ive been ahead of schedule (having tested bodies ready to paint) on all baits except the DDT. Whether you choose a stock color option or a custom color, youll get the exact paint color, rof, and eye color you want.

Fished the pizz, got a 7 inch bass from a guy on here. on 15 pound line the glide is awesome and i have caught a fish on it (my first glide bait fish). I live in MA but I'm in NC for college and i plan on buying one in a perch color very soon

Edited by swimbaitman

Adam is correct, everything is made to order but ive been ahead of schedule (having tested bodies ready to paint) on all baits except the DDT. Whether you choose a stock color option or a custom color, youll get the exact paint color, rof, and eye color you want.

I will be ordering one or two when I save up some extra cash.... Beautiful baits can't wait to take them to lake chickamauga!!

I'm actually going to buy a pizz, see what its like. I just got the 9" hph and its great. Deps, HPH, pizz and triple trout would be ones I'd look at. Even though the TT isn't a true glide it catches fish.

Edited by scoopdaloop

Your not gonna find better action on any shad our right now than the PhoneyFrog USA shad...it's bigger than what your talking but it's insane...it pulled it's first DD yesterday...blows the Hinkle away on fishability and the cost is right (for now)...I had my first fish come unbuttoned on shore today I was so mad...seriously get one

Your not gonna find better action on any shad our right now than the PhoneyFrog USA shad...it's bigger than what your talking but it's insane...it pulled it's first DD yesterday...blows the Hinkle away on fishability and the cost is right (for now)...I had my first fish come unbuttoned on shore today I was so mad...seriously get one

Where do I get one Anythony? PM me if you have an email please. Thanks hombre

I really like the fatback 7" glide. I'm not sure if he's still making them but he has been working on another shad glide.

I just picked one of those up off of Ebay...thought it looked cool but never heard of it before. 

I will be picking up a Drift soon as well.   Can't wait!