Leaders? For fishing Swimbaits for toothy fish

So first of I'm heading to sterling Virginia for 2-3 weeks , to fish for small mouth , largemouth . From what research I've done there a Muskie in certain water ways near where I'm staying . I would love to catch some muskie and check that of the bucket list ... But I also wanna fish Swimbaits for the smallmouth and largemouth . And possibly Muskie on Swimbaits . But I was wondering how you prevent teeth from cutting thru your line ? Do you fish heavy florocarbon leader ? Steel leader ? I'm also looking to see if anybody makes leaders for this specific application and would make me some to buy?also anybody near sterling Virginia ? Or relatively close ?

A good amount of guys like Stealth Tackle Leaders. I am going to pick up #80 fluoro leaders for some tiger musky.

Buy your own 80# fluoro and crimp sleeves and make your own if you want to retain as much action as possible. I made the mistake of using premade musky leaders for the last 5 years and after crimping my own, I'll never go back.  The musky leaders all use such huge swivels and snaps that they really affect the sink rate and action of your baits.

Where do you purchase these ? Thanks

Stealth Tackle has their own website. Stealthtackle dot net

Buy your own 80# fluoro and crimp sleeves and make your own if you want to retain as much action as possible.

Thanks for the suggestion. Might be the best option for me.

I use 80-100lb fluoro leaders I make myself. I wouldn't recommend steel for swimbaits, IMO it kills the action and is more suited to musky bucktails and such.

For a long time with the 250, I tied direct with 20lb cxx and had ZERO issues while specifically targeting teeth.

I use 80-100lb fluoro leaders I make myself. I wouldn't recommend steel for swimbaits, IMO it kills the action and is more suited to musky bucktails and such.

For a long time with the 250, I tied direct with 20lb cxx and had ZERO issues while specifically targeting teeth.

Hey Wayne , do you sell them ? If payed for material , and shipping + some for time