Music choice

Cadenw16

Hard rock/metal......from Alice Cooper, Black Sabbath, Van halen, Queensryche and Judas Priest to  Anthax, Metallica, Symphony X, and Megadeth. But I also like classic rock (Beatles), big band jazz (Buddy Rich), Funk (Tower of Power), etc, etc, etc. I like it all. Only thing I am not into is Hip hop and rap.  

Born on the islands, reggaes in my blood. Old school reggae (Bob Marley, Steel Pulse, Big Mountain, Gregory Isaacs, UB40) and New School/Island Reggae (Katchafire, The Green, SOJA, Rebelution, Tribal Seeds). There are a ton more but these are my favorite.

Complete guitar nut, so for me it's Jimi Hendrix and Stevie Ray Vaughn. All. Damn. Day. 

Aside from swimbaits, my weaknesses in life are Fender Strats (with the occasional telecaster) and Taylor Acoustics. Any other guys share the same comorbidities of swimbaits + guitars?

Edited by lunkerglx10

Love the jam stuff which is where I pretty much live these days as far as music is concerned ...My boys Umphrey's Mcgee!!! bad asses they are and Moe, Phish, Lettuce, Tauk , tons more in that category...Alternative country like Uncle Tupelo, Whiskeytown, etc..Wilco, Ryan Adams, The Revivalists, Jayhawks, The Smiths..too many to name! Also dig Reggae, Classical, Jazz and Death Metal...lol

Alice in Chains, Nirvana, Rage Against the Machine, Sound Garden, STP, Smashing Pumpkins, Sublime, Pantera, Manson, Slipknot, SNOT, Unearth, Deftness, Lamb of God, Hank III, Bucketed, Glassjaw, Mudvayne, Pennywise system of a Down, Thrice and............TOOL

Complete guitar nut, so for me it's Jimi Hendrix and Stevie Ray Vaughn. All. Damn. Day. 

Aside from swimbaits, my weaknesses in life are Fender Strats (with the occasional telecaster) and Taylor Acoustics. Any other guys share the same comorbidities of swimbaits + guitars?

post-25672-0-45281900-1464225204_thumb.jpg

Alice in Chains, Nirvana, Rage Against the Machine, Sound Garden, STP, Smashing Pumpkins, Sublime, Pantera, Manson, Slipknot, SNOT, Unearth, Deftness, Lamb of God, Hank III, Bucketed, Glassjaw, Mudvayne, Pennywise system of a Down, Thrice and............TOOL

Like 7 of those I can get behind..RATM..TOOL..PENNYWISE..NIRVANA SUBLIME..PANTERA and MM..if you woulda thrown creed in there I woulda unfriended you haha...and with all that 90's no mention of DEFTONES or PRIMUS..smh Matt

Edited by BigSlant