Music choice

Cadenw16

OH MY GOD I JUST LISTENED TO GWAR LET US SLAY AND ZOMBIES MARCH AND THAT STUFF IS LOUD AND THAT WAS SO SCARY AND LOUD HOW DO YOU PEOPLE LOVE THAT STUFF 

I don't know about you, but even being close to the same age... That stuff is bad@ss. metal is life, so are the swimbaits. don't diss metal or hardcore, i don't think you want to dig yourself any deeper of a hole then your already in

Edited by Cadenw16

I don't know about you, but even being close to the same age... That stuff is bad@ss. metal is life, so are the swimbaits. don't diss metal or hardcore, i don't think you want to dig yourself any deeper of a hole then your already in

1.) I apologize for sounding like a complete idiot

2.) Music choice is pure preference. I like something different that you.

3.) Swimbaits are life

4.) I have nothing bad to say about metal. It just isn't for me.

5.) I am definitely in the deepest hole of anybody on the forum. At this point, all I can do is keep fishing and hopefully gain some respect over the months if I just stop offending everybody, stop saying and doing stupid things, and lastly just catch some good fish.

Complete guitar nut, so for me it's Jimi Hendrix and Stevie Ray Vaughn. All. Damn. Day. 

Aside from swimbaits, my weaknesses in life are Fender Strats (with the occasional telecaster) and Taylor Acoustics. Any other guys share the same comorbidities of swimbaits + guitars?

Just picked it up again a week ago, teaching myself is so fun, Only 17, almost 18 but I haven't played in like 5 years, So much fun I don't know why I stopped. Love my Epiphone sunburst, looks like a lespaul but cheaper. Wish I could get more.

1.) I apologize for sounding like a complete idiot

2.) Music choice is pure preference. I like something different that you.

3.) Swimbaits are life

4.) I have nothing bad to say about metal. It just isn't for me.

5.) I am definitely in the deepest hole of anybody on the forum. At this point, all I can do is keep fishing and hopefully gain some respect over the months if I just stop offending everybody, stop saying and doing stupid things, and lastly just catch some good fish.

hahah sorry for giving you a hard time about it. 

lol i'm all country, anything from haggard and cash to Florida Georgia Line and Brantley Gilbert. the only country artists i cant stand are Luke Bryan (he wears his jeans way too tight) and Sam Hunt (not even close to country). I've tried listening to rock, metal, etc... but its just not for me.  I gotta admit, metal does get you pumped though...