WTS OG 250s, el raton, strong bass, carp FS floater, mykisslures gill

hydrocephalic

Spearfishing is an expensive and time consuming hobby, so time to thin the herd.

All prices TYD, paypal only, add fees if not paying F&F. No trades. PM for more pics. Baits will be shipped priority 2 day.

post-22527-0-14726000-1467757212_thumb.jpg

post-22527-0-37178000-1467757312_thumb.jpg

1. BNIB OG Deps 250 shudder tail in wild carp. I had Pizz paint another one of these in a trout pattern after knocking off the shudder tail addition and it's killer looking. Box is a little beat up, but the straw is an easy 9.5/10. $135

2. OG 250 true SS, butch brown natural trout. Custom feather hooks, can swap out for Deps white feathered hooks if wanted. Light hook rash and a few very light teeth marks. $215

3. OG 250 conversion, Japan Trout. Great conversion, done with tungsten putty, has the same exact ROF and swim as the true SS. Shows light use. $175

4. El Raton. Clear coat has chipped from hook wear, but it's an awesome bait with beautiful wood, no need to mess with it IMO. Tail is starting to wear a bit. $95

5. Mykisslures bluegill glide. Only a small run of these were sold to my knowledge. Threw it once for a dozen casts, but the hardgill is my go to. Could pass for brand new. $45

6. 3:16 8" freestyle floater in carp. Purchased new from a member here and caught a good handful of fish on it. Bait gets bit, but I just don't use it enough anymore. I believe this was a baitwerks colorway, but can't find the PMs. $125

7. Mattlures strong bass floater. Some hook rash. $85

• 1 month later...