Youngster looking for help

Campobassmaster

Also pnw bass, I asked what it was if I wanted to buy one as I am trying to make money, I will eventually get money for that bait but I have no clue what to buy so Anthony gave me stuff to use too which can be a great tool to figure out what styles I like and such.. It's not like I'll be broke my whole life..

I didn't mention this but Anthony contacted me over pm and text and I thanked him man times, I didn't feel the need to post a public thank you and I assure you I have been very respectful towards him so please do not try to lecture me on this as I believe I have handled myself well. I appreciate the opinions though. If you don't believe me please ask him as he is a great guy

Also pnw bass, I asked what it was if I wanted to buy one as I am trying to make money, I will eventually get money for that bait but I have no clue what to buy so Anthony gave me stuff to use too which can be a great tool to figure out what styles I like and such.. It's not like I'll be broke my whole life..

Good for you for thanking the man... hope you can forgive the rest of us who didn't see that, and wanted to make sure that he got thanked for what he did for you. You could have avoided the "lecture", as you so eloquently phrased it, by simply saying, "Thanks again for the bait Big Slant, can you tell me what kind that one is?"

You feel good about posting a public request for help, but not about posting a public thank you.

Washing my hands and brain clean of this topic, good luck with your new baits. Cheers. 

I'm a little put off by your comment that you didn't feel the need to post a public thank you to Anthony...Here is where you should have posted it as well...You are young and we will chalk it up to lesson learned...Anthony is a good guy and from me to him, thanks for stepping up bud...I have done so before to those deserving...

I'm dying over here..every response is priceless

Jack has thanked me..he's a good kid..I think he's a lil too excited and is trying to get above his means..like Tim said chalk it up to young..

Jack you kinda do come off a lil entitled so just slow your roll..you'll get there..

This forum is awesome!

When you read this thread from the beginning and you see now what "Jack " has begun to post in other WTB threads something just doesn't smell right fellas....

In the blackmarket he's offering to trade someone a $175 bait that he says he has for a Gancraft. It's not adding up

Hey SU..so here is some insight..Jack is obviously an over eager youngster looking to get ahead too quickly..

Myself along with another SU member has given him a few baits to either use, trade, or sell as he pleased..via text and pm he has been pretty grateful..

That all being said the posts are super annoying lol..Jack you've quickly dug yourself deep on this site that you may not be able to recover from..

I know it's mostly excitement for the new fishing style that we all love but it takes time to get places..slow your roll..like has been posted there are many seasoned veterans here that work and support families and this expensive addiction..some guys that have been swimbaiting long before these crazy priced still don't have the stuff your looking for..good luck on your future transactions..

LMFAO at Charlie 2.0..that kid still blows up my IG

BigSlant.....I think you're trying to see the good in everyone...a good trait, by the way. But go back and read the opening post of this thread again....it's a load of crap. His Parents REFUSE to support his fishing, he has to work to HELP his family, he doesn't even have $100 for a Deps 250.

Then somewhere he states his family is wealthy, another thread he has $150 for a setup, he refers to himself as a "youngster".......kid is a total manipulater that thinks we are idiots. Social media at it's best, say what you want, no reprocussions.

It's a nice gesture you gave him some baits, shows your character but tells me nothing about his. He should take the baits, fish them, and lay low for awhile.