A Bigger Gantarel?

danthefisherman

Well the one in the middle which is looked at as the gantarel regular size doesnt come in that color, only the jr, so i think that the middle one is the jr, and the very far left one is the regualr size (which comes in that color (hL. blue gill) and the very far right one is an even smaller version then the jr,

Well the one in the middle which is looked at as the gantarel regular size doesnt come in that color, only the jr, so i think that the middle one is the jr, and the very far left one is the regualr size (which comes in that color (hL. blue gill) and the very far right one is an even smaller version then the jr,

I'm pretty sure the original gantarel does come in that color...it's just not as commonly available especially at the more well known shops. I do recall seeing that color available from places like eBay and Japan-based sites though.

The one in the middle is a regular size Gantarel, that color is available in japan but not in the US so far as I've seen.

I'm pretty sure the original gantarel does come in that color...it's just not as commonly available especially at the more well known shops. I do recall seeing that color available from places like eBay and Japan-based sites though.

Yeah that color is Holo Spark Gill. i think its called Uroko or something like that. Theres another that looks the same without the striped called Rose Arowana

The top Gantarel looks like it has it's front hook hanger a bit further forward and the chin weight attachment slightly further backwards than the original. Also has some sort of strip under the gills which looks a bit prototypish (that's a technical term).

And anyway, a friend of mine said a friend of a friend of his is a tester for jackall and confirmed it's a larger version.

Bring on the "Giant-arell"

• 2 weeks later...

The top Gantarel looks like it has it's front hook hanger a bit further forward and the chin weight attachment slightly further backwards than the original. Also has some sort of strip under the gills which looks a bit prototypish (that's a technical term).

And anyway, a friend of mine said a friend of a friend of his is a tester for jackall and confirmed it's a larger version.

Bring on the "Giant-arell"

I did see some things as you were talking about on the front end that look kinda out of the ordinary, i would definitely like a bigger gantarel though no doubt. new one came in the mail a few days ago, she's already got teeth marks ;)