Next 3:16 release.

surferdave

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure do ! ;) .........again.... gonna get mine painted matte black...

I know a guy who works on reels ;)

I'll give you a call tomorrow. finally stuck one today on the rising son! Ben lost about $150 worth of baits today, rough one :lol:

Geoff

Well, this should be interesting....if I can score this time... :?

12 inch BA never came available to the public, so its not that....

I dont know if it ever should that like having a weapon of mass destruction. I bet the striper guys panties just got a little moist at the idea though.

I'd love to tell you guys but I'm not ! I think I'm gonna call it the mystery bait ! :lol: How about that? No bait pictures and instead only the name of the colors it comes in! These bad boys are gonna go for $199.99 to your front door. You'll be buying a bait sight unseen ! nobody will know what it is until it reaches your front door!Then as you guys get them you can post up pics. This will also weed out the flippers , I think! This bait has smoked a lot of big fish and doesn't need a introduction. You'll know what I mean if you get one. So that's how it's gonna go down !

Hell yeah.................................."Not Allowed" the Haters!

-

BRILLIANT.............................I LOVE IT! A 'complete' mystery bait...............Killer! 8-) ............No Clue what it is until it arrives. That's cool as $hit!.................Non-Believers Beware. :D............and yes...........I'm yelling! :lol:

-

This should weed out some flippers and the faint of heart! :twisted::twisted::twisted: