Next 3:16 release.

surferdave

i think people just click on the last page of a thread and dont even read it before.. :roll:

I keep seeing that....

-

:lol: x2 :lol:

-

People see the long threads; and don't want to read them. :roll: .........gotta put your time in people. :D

-

The Dark Lord can tell yah about that. ;)

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are terrible, poor kids gonna have nightmares.. The flippers will be there..no matter what it is, they'll buy blind knowing we all want it. Although I have only seen one 6" trout for sale, they are too busy rippin people off on 68's.

I tend to agree, think the flippers will buy anyway. They don't care what the bait is if they are just going to sell it. Who knows though maybe not.

I'd love to tell you guys but I'm not ! I think I'm gonna call it the mystery bait ! How about that? No bait pictures and instead only the name of the colors it comes in! These bad boys are gonna go for $199.99 to your front door. You'll be buying a bait sight unseen ! nobody will know what it is until it reaches your front door!Then as you guys get them you can post up pics. This will also weed out the flippers , I think! This bait has smoked a lot of big fish and doesn't need a introduction. You'll know what I mean if you get one. So that's how it's gonna go down !

THAT IS FRIGGIN AWESOME!! If it comes from Mickey its legit! Man I hope I can get one this time!!! Not sure I can take another swing-and-a-miss :(:cry:

Or going along with the biblical Reference!!

Father wake!! ;)

Lol that's funny there JT I have a feeling it's the OG Wake

Since someone sold a prototype OG Wake. That would be nice just

To get one of the Father Wake :lol: