Making things right...

Athao

Yeah so he sold it to me. It is poorly repaired, he's continuin to lie. I've done deals with several reputable members on this site since I've joined. Never a problem until this guy. The bait would appear ok until you pull on the hinge in the back. The pin must have fallen out, and someone put a poor replacement in and smeared glue on it. Just poor buisness on your part Athao.

I'd call bullshit. After three weeks, it's his problem.

Let him write a negative review. Just respond in the comments with your side and let the masses decide.

it was 2 weeks. With 3 kids, I can't just run out to the water whenever I want there bud. The negative review is what it is. Read it, past your own judgement and move on. Everyone has their right to their own opinion. I'm only trying to prevent other people from getting beat.

Bait was in perfect shape performing perfectly when I sold it. Hope I don't run into issues like this ever again. First and hopefully last.

I think you'll find yourself in less situations like this if you simply be honest, tell the person the bait is not in good operating shape. Pretty simple stuff

I sold a Bullshooter not too long ago to a member here in SU...Bait fished great for me, no issues...Sold it on here to a member and he puts a post up that the bait takes on water...I immediately noticed his post and responded to it by saying send it back to me and I refunded him his money...Even though the bait was fine when it left here for some reason it took on water where he lived, could have been weather related, he's on the east coast...I just didn't feel right knowing that he wasn't 100% satisfied with the bait and the $65 or so dollars wasn't worth it to me...By the way I got the bait from a reputable member on this forum and he could vouch for the bait as well...If it was me, I would have him return the bait to you and refund his money but that's just me...Good luck...

Sorry Im late to the party.  The story with the MCL Gill is that I bought it new when they were first released, fished it a few times, and moved a few times after, from Maryland to Arizona.  Over the course of 2 years, it sat in a box and wasn't found until a few months ago.  I traded it to Athao, in damn near new condition, and everything was gravy. He even stuck a good fish on it.  From there it was his bait and out of my shooting lane.  With that said, Athao is on multiple fishing pages on Facebook, and at least 3 fishing forums, and has a great track record.  Ive done multiple trades/buys/sales with him and have had zero problems with anything.  Ive dealt with him for almost 4 or 5 years and have had no negative experiences with him. 

With that said, if this is going to be a pissing contest, whoever has the bait, PM me your address and Ill send a different bluegill swimbait, and they can send me this broken one.  I started fishing years ago because its a relief for me to get away from drama.  For me, time on the water, just me and the water, is like a reset for me.  I can understand now how a lot of my friends that I met on here has since left the forums and only talk and deal with those who can avoid petty bullshit like this. 

Willuvstafish, PM me your address, and Ill send you mine. 

it was 2 weeks. With 3 kids, I can't just run out to the water whenever I want there bud. The negative review is what it is. Read it, past your own judgement and move on. Everyone has their right to their own opinion. I'm only trying to prevent other people from getting beat.

Travis has offered to fix your issue while standing up for the OP. You've also helped show potential buyers that they should probably check something they buy from ANYONE...bud.

That's incredibly generous of Trav and I thank you. I will not be taking your offer. This thread was not created by me. I did not start a piss in contest but I did post in feedback. Is that not the sole purpose of feedback? I've left all good feedback and this is the first bad time I've had yet. I'm only trying to warn future buyers. I got beat and I can accept that. Probably my last purchase for a long while

My offer still stands.  Im sure a bunch of members have had bad experiences with other members in the past.  You are correct, that is what feedback is for.  But like always, everyone is going to post their opinion with it being an open forum. 

Sorry that Travis has to be dragged into this mess. If he takes travis offer I owe Travis and will send him something to make up for it. But as for this situation.... Sorry. I knew what I sold and everyone should inspect a bait upon receiving it. I will continue being a honest seller and buyer. Trust me if you want don't trust me if you want. Life goes on. Thanks for everyone's input and time.