My apologies.

Hhunn

Wow,this reminds me of a friend of mines that use to post pictures on various social medias with my catches and tell everyone he caught the fishes...let's just say I don't take him fishing with me anymore or send him pictures of my catches. A decent fisherman knows he's good and doesn't give a you know what what others think of him.Hope you learn your lesson young man and hopefully you start being honest from now on.

Im glad you came clean, i guess. If you need to get it off your chest, or apologize to fulfill a personal debt, then great. Good for you.

But who cares? If someone has enough time on their hands to fact check you and make you into a fraud to "Protect the integrity of blah blah blah" then they better work for the sight. If not, they need to fish more and worry less about internet posts. High and mighty is the worst. Its a fish. We spend thousands of dollars to catch a fish. Teach me how to catch them. Let me teach you. You get the point.

Youre not Lance Armstrong. You didnt cheat on your wife in the oval office. You didnt lie to police about getting robbed in a gas station parking lot in Rio while unknowingly being filmed. Move on.

Been reading this thread with interest since OP and now it's my turn...

Kid, what you did was flat shameless and apologizing, because you admittedly got caught, does not get you off the hook with me. You get caught, forced to come clean as well you should have been, and I'm supposed to praise you for doing the right thing? You didn't do the right thing, you were forced to do the right thing. Massive difference. One is honorable, the other tail between legs cowardice.

And you repeatedly light that other kid up whilst doing so, did you? Nobody likes a punk. You work for your baits, your efforts, your job, your morals, blah, blah, blah, can I ask if ANY of that part was true? You want to impress folks, now is your chance.

Kid, what you did was flat shameless and apologizing, because you admittedly got caught, does not get you off the hook with me. You get caught, forced to come clean as well you should have been, and I'm supposed to praise you for doing the right thing? You didn't do the right thing, you were forced to do the right thing. Massive difference. One is honorable, the other tail between legs cowardice.

And you repeatedly light that other kid up whilst doing so, did you? Nobody likes a punk. You work for your baits, your efforts, your job, your morals, blah, blah, blah, can I ask if ANY of that part was true? You want to impress folks, now is your chance.

I mow lawns and work for my baits, and it doesn't matter to me if you believe it or not. It does not matter to me if I impress people over an online forum. I know that I didn't do the right thing so I made this thread to apologize. I don't expect you to praise me for doing the right thing, cause I didn't do the right thing. All I can do at this point is try to move on and keep catching fish. I don't expect praise and if in your eyes I got it, well I wasn't asking for it. This is an apology thread, and this is done and over with.

Harrison

Edited by Hhunn

Always post pictures of your fish with you in them...unless you're a wizard at Photoshop, hard to deny who caught it.

Sadly this is not always true.Had a friend that would post pictures with the fish I caught and post these pictures online as his own catches.He stopped doing it when I told him he's being a dishonest poser and that I was not going to take him fishing again.Thats one of the many reasons why you can't believe everything you see online.

I was one of the first to call out your fish along with Speed and one other maybe..  regardless that doesn't matter anymore.  I admire you having the courage to speak up on it....but it doesn't fix the situation at all.

As already mentioned, I've seen you grill that other kid Campo who got himself in some mud here and you're right there with him now. You also chime into a lot of threads talking like you've been fishing as long as some of these seasoned veterans who spend 100+ days out on the water.  I would politely suggest  you use your mouse, and refrain from the keyboard unless it is to inquire about a purchase/trade or have a question to gain your own knowledge.  All you are doing here is repeating information that you have already read.  I can guarantee you do not have first hand knowledge of more than half of your postings if not more.  In result, you just make yourself look foolish.  I'm twice your age and I read 90% more than I type here, still.  I make no claim to being a swimbait veteran and it will be many years that I may even consider myself a veteran. 

Most of us are adults with families and kids.  We can smell BS from a long ways away my friend.

It's not the end of the world here so take the verbal beatings right now as a testament of the community knowing you were full of it. We'll forget over time.  This place is a wealth of knowledge.  Don't screw it up for yourself and get banned by doing foolish acts like this.

Now go fishing..after school of course.

I was one of the first to call out your fish along with Speed and one other maybe..  regardless that doesn't matter anymore.  I admire you having the courage to speak up on it....but it doesn't fix the situation at all.

As already mentioned, I've seen you grill that other kid Campo who got himself in some mud here and you're right there with him now. You also chime into a lot of threads talking like you've been fishing as long as some of these seasoned veterans who spend 100+ days out on the water.  I would politely suggest  you use your mouse, and refrain from the keyboard unless it is to inquire about a purchase/trade or have a question to gain your own knowledge.  All you are doing here is repeating information that you have already read.  I can guarantee you do not have first hand knowledge of more than half of your postings if not more.  In result, you just make yourself look foolish.  I'm twice your age and I read 90% more than I type here, still.  I make no claim to being a swimbait veteran and it will be many years that I may even consider myself a veteran. 

Most of us are adults with families and kids.  We can smell BS from a long ways away my friend.

It's not the end of the world here so take the verbal beatings right now as a testament of the community knowing you were full of it. We'll forget over time.  This place is a wealth of knowledge.  Don't screw it up for yourself and get banned by doing foolish acts like this.

Now go fishing..after school of course.

thanks a lot for the response, in no way do I claim to fish near as much as seasoned veterans. I feel like I post only info that I have experienced first hand but on some occasions I don't so thanks for pointing that out.