Which Is Your NFL Team?

OkeechobeeJC

Was the Niners but as long as they keep Kapernick I'm out

Slant, I sometime marvel at our like minds. I hate that @#^% guy. Can't give up on the team, but tear up Niner forums about the bum as a matter of habit. Yeah, so I've been locked out once or twice... Why he is still on our team I have no idea. He's worthless. I'm still all in, but if that bum takes the field, then I'm out. One step behind you, brother.

The NFL is more corrupt than the federal government.  I was never exactly a die hard football fan but now I'm out completely

I've been a Pats fan for a long time.  Since the deflategate issue came up I've come to agree with evilcatfish about how corrupt the NFL is.  You can check the 2 minute video that HeadSmart Labs put out right after deflategate came up.  Its a very simple experiment to measure the pressure in a football going from locker room conditions to the wet, cold field condition.  Take the 2 minutes to view the video if you have doubts.  Its just simple physics but the NFL owners decided to stick it to their employees (players) in a power play.  Just an opportunity to show the players who's the boss by any means possible.  I'll still watch the Pats games but I have no inanition of watching anything else the NFL puts out.

I've been a Pats fan for a long time. Since the deflategate issue came up I've come to agree with evilcatfish about how corrupt the NFL is. You can check the 2 minute video that HeadSmart Labs put out right after deflategate came up. Its a very simple experiment to measure the pressure in a football going from locker room conditions to the wet, cold field condition. Take the 2 minutes to view the video if you have doubts. Its just simple physics but the NFL owners decided to stick it to their employees (players) in a power play. Just an opportunity to show the players who's the boss by any means possible. I'll still watch the Pats games but I have no inanition of watching anything else the NFL puts out.

I know some Raider fans don't agree but after Montana and Young there would've been no other QB I woulda wanted other than Brady..I think he's flat out good..that being said didn't he admit recently to letting it some air? I care not about how many pounds of air in the football, how humid a baseball is, or what type of wood on the court makes the ball bounce different..fact is both teams are using the gear..so if Brady can throw a flat football better than the other team then so be it..he hasn't accrued the stats he has because of air..and I wholeheartedly agree that ALL major league sports organizations are corrupted now that the dollar amounts are so obscene

Anyway..red and gold in my blood but damn that team has made a lot of poor decisions recently imo..so much so that I have lost interest in them which has freed up fishing time tho