Hudd 810 special

ncstatesb

I have not gotten hands on a 10 inch hudd so I don't know how big he tail is. Have any of the guys on here gone old school and make their own 810 special hudds or do any of you believe we could see these in production in the future. Also I love the silver black color but it seems they don't make it in 8 inch. Is that right?

There is a vid on youtube of a guy making one. He uses what i think is called plaster of paris to make a mold and some pam cooking spray. Then melts some soft plastic and throw some mend it and bam 810 as well as putting the tail on a hudd gill.

I have not gotten hands on a 10 inch hudd so I don't know how big he tail is. Have any of the guys on here gone old school and make their own 810 special hudds or do any of you believe we could see these in production in the future. Also I love the silver black color but it seems they don't make it in 8 inch. Is that right?

there are some black backs out there from an old run, not a color i've seen produced in years but I have one so I can vouch that they were produced for sure.  

I keep a stock of the black backs, green backs and Phantoms stocked too. they seem to stop making the stuff i need alot... lol

If you have any overstock you're looking to get rid of, let me know. When the flood waters recede here I'm ready to go chuck and wind.