Moreau baits 3inch frog

Jtelarkin08

Not trying to start a bashing thread so don't take it as that. Just curious why the heck these things are 61$. It's a 3 inch walk the dog bait with no joints. I don't see how anyone would pay that for that syle of bait. It looks cool but seeing other lures that are retailing for close to that price doest seem like a good price. Again not bashing just Curious why they are so high for such a tiny bait

Im guessing they're expensive because of the detail in each bait. You're most likely paying for labor. I must say they do look good, but I'll stick to my punkers.

Agreed. All baits that are handmade by the designer are going to cost more. That bait seems to have a good deal of detail in the body as well as the paint. I am sure people who do not know better question the cost of a bait like a 3:16 when they see them for the first time. I think most of us would agree that they are worth every penny. I have not used the Moreau frog, so I can't say whether or not it is a good value. I judge my baits worth by what they do in the water, and the quality of fish they put in the boat, not what they look like on the shelf.

I've fished the crap out of Kevin's frog and have done really well with it at Castaic which is a really high pressured body of water for those of you who don't know the lake. The bait really gets their attention and not only from bass, I've had a nice kitty come up and take a nice long look at it and follow it all the way to the boat and some crappie in the mix as well. I think if you pick one up you wouldn't be dissapointed as it's a great bait with alot of potential. Hope this helps! 8-)

Steve

I've fished the crap out of Kevin's frog and have done really well with it at Castaic which is a really high pressured body of water for those of you who don't know the lake. The bait really gets their attention and not only from bass, I've had a nice kitty come up and take a nice long look at it and follow it all the way to the boat and some crappie in the mix as well. I think if you pick one up you wouldn't be dissapointed as it's a great bait with alot of potential. Hope this helps! 8-)

Steve

Do you have any DDs on it? I pay for baits that catch big fish not rats. If I wanted a small frog id get a hollow belly. Then you can walk it and throw it into cover, what a concept

Steve

Do you have any DDs on it? I pay for baits that catch big fish not rats. If I wanted a small frog id get a hollow belly. Then you can walk it and throw it into cover, what a concept

That's pretty narrow minded homeboy. Big baits have their time and place but I've caught (and seen others catch) enough big fish on small baits that I'd never rule them out. Like it says on the Skinny Bear packages "Elephants eat peanuts"

lets see some pics szuloaga, convince everybody

I don't have proof thru pictures, I'm simply telling you that I've had success with the bait believe me or not it really makes no difference to me. You want proof? Ask my partner Bassassassin49 he's my proof. I'm sure he'll chime in here at some point ask him then. ;) Apologize for high- jacking the thread guys! Cary on...

S...

I don't have any double D's on the frog. The biggest was a bit over 5. Regardless you're gonna get rats even on the big stuff man. My buddy got one on his FS Bass that was just as big as the bait so if you have that mind set you're gonna be a bit dissapointed. I get what you mean tho when you said you pay money to catch bigger fish I think we're all that way in a sense. Out of all respect on my part Bigbaittoon! 8-)

Steve