Mystery bait

balata9999

Not sure why the unmeasured response? :roll:

Unmeasured? I didn't think it was any more pointed or snarky than the comment I responded to. As I said quite clearly, no need for panty wadding on anyone's part. I guess I'm going to have to learn to tread lightly around you girls . . .

; 0 P

Yep, that helps.

Moto is well known to be a stand-up guy around here, very positive reputation. The "sensei" comment was funny, not pointed or snarky as you called it.

No need to tread lightly. Might be best to keep the yap shut entirely on this one.

-

Thanks for the kind words, and catching my humor Wayne! ;)

-

Top,.............. my apologies if my humor was lost in there. :| Like I said, it was just a light-hearted comment; I didn't mean to offend anyone. No need to tread lightly around here; we can all take it. Maybe it was my mis-step for not adding the proper emoticons to show the humor in my statement. Since I'm aware, sarcasm and humor can be lost in a thread on the interwebs. :(

-

Again, I don't come here to stir drama or cause problems; just the opposite, this place is an escape for me; taking the place of the limited time I get on the water anymore; due to the hectic pace of work, boss, family, kids.............life in general. :D

-

I (and I would think others also?) for one am thankful I even have a tracking # to look at. We can all peek over at the Black Market and see numerous guys who missed out; and would love to have the dilemma of slow updates of a tracking number.

-

Again.........my apologies, and lets get back to talking about the fun stuff! :D (swimbaits that is! :lol: )

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tracking #'s are to us as the Santa tracker is to kids on Christmas Eve. :lol:

-

Good one Lucas! :lol:

-

Our stupid substitute mail carrier on the weekends is as lazy as they come. If I see a package is 'Out for Delivery', I have to watch out for her to come by, and intercept her at the mailbox. Otherwise, she won't get her deada$$ out of the dern truck.

-

I found out a few releases ago, I checked tracking abouts when the package should arrive; I see the ole 'out for delivery'. I'm busy inside with our 2 toddlers, but see the mail truck pull up on a Saturday, and think; "Cool, she'll be up to the door any minute." Dumb lady never gets out of the truck, throws our mail in the mailbox; and drives off?!!?!?

-

Minutes later I check tracking and it shows "Attempted Delivery, No Answer, Left Notification Card" (or some crap like that!?!? :? )

-

No card in the mailbox, no nuttin'. Ends up her lazy butt just leaves it at the post office, or on the truck for our regular carrier to deliver Monday. GGggggggrrr!!!! Shame, shame. :cry:

Minutes later I check tracking and it shows "Attempted Delivery, No Answer, Left Notification Card" (or some crap like that!?!? :? )

Yeah, our last mail carrier did the same thing. Thank God we have a a new guy now who takes a little pride in his work.

-Ali

Yeah, our last mail carrier did the same thing. Thank God we have a a new guy now who takes a little pride in his work.

-Ali

-

That's exactly what it comes down to; a little pride in their work. Our regular carrier through the week is great; he takes the time and gives a darn. God love 'em! :D

Glad they got sent out Wed cuz I wouldn't have had anyone home to get it if it was sent any other day... anyway, here's some perspective. Thought I ended with a green trout but to my surprise got a dark trout. Time to kick some bass...thanks Mickey and Rina