Mystery bait

balata9999

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Came home to find a 'signature required' slip in my mailbox. After the requisite overly-dramatic "noooooooooooo!", I ended up sprinting down the street to catch the mailman. Five blocks later, I had the package in hand.

Probably made a fool of myself, but this was my reward:

[attachment=0]Mystery small.jpg[/attachment]

One question? Did the clear coat change or sprayed with more layers? The paint jobs on these baits are amazing (if that is possible). The colors are just popping off the bait. Mickey, you really out did yourself with this release!

It's because the bait doesn't have much texture from the scales. It's been so long since I made any of these that I was freaking out too.

Yeah I noticed the scales when I compared it to my BAAs. No reason to freak out they turned out fantastic! It took the sissy pattern to a new level.

One question? Did the clear coat change or sprayed with more layers? The paint jobs on these baits are amazing (if that is possible). The colors are just popping off the bait. Mickey, you really out did yourself with this release!

It's because the bait doesn't have much texture from the scales. It's been so long since I made any of these that I was freaking out too.

I think they came out great, are going to have a lot of flash.

I think they came out great, are going to have a lot of flash.

Yes there is a shine to these baits for sure. Eye Candy. 8-)