Mystery bait

balata9999

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man they all look amazing!

Mickey, I was wondering if you individually paint all those specs/dots for the trout pattern? It's gotta take forever just for one bait if you do.

I'd also like to add that whoever takes the photos of the baits, does a very good job of it.

You lucky bassturds that got em'....hahhahaha......great timing for the release...still got lots of trout cruising around our lakes getting munched on. I'm definitely envious of those who were clicking while I was sleeping .....that thing is BAD.

Vedak, the answer to your question lies in observation. Look at various trout baits of the same model that Mickey paints....do you see much or any variation in the placement of the dots? That will lead you to the answer you seek...hhahahhahhaa.....

Good stuff Maestro Ellis.

JK

Trust me so do I 8-)

I want to see some pics!!! Get me all pumped up for mine to come in the mail by looking at pics.... vids are even better if you have any

Look on my site. I got fish up to. 14.6

Is there a way to sort the pics on the site by bait? Like want to look a pics of fish on the new bait.

Vedak, the answer to your question lies in observation. Look at various trout baits of the same model that Mickey paints....do you see much or any variation in the placement of the dots? That will lead you to the answer you seek...hhahahhahhaa.....

Good stuff Maestro Ellis.

JK

Ah I see it! Thanks dude.

I cant keep looking at that bait. I am beyond pumped to get this bait.. I hope bass eat carp :lol:

Dude I can't wait, I got a sucka too! I know this flat that's near deep water and the weeds grow about a couple feet from the top and all the carp sit there in groups at the surface. I've caught alot of good fish there, but cannot wait to use this bait there.

Please, no more pics guys! I'm about to have to shell out several hundred dollars to get one. Plus I'll have to get a new setup to throw it on. Y'all are killing me. :lol: seriously though, that's an awesome bait and congrats to everyone who got one.