Who got their Thumper

kahai808

$1500 EBAY description -

Here's your chance to have the long awaited first release to the public. This is a hand poured soft plastic swimbait from the world famous Dutch Brown Swimbaiter. Once you tie on this bad boy you will have 10 pounders jumping in the boat. Dutch Brown has 28,000 fish over 10 pounds with a kicker un documented 29 1/4 pound Florida stained big mouth bass. Legend has it the fish is still alive to this day and is seen at castaic lagoon in a submerged Volkswagen bug. Once anyone gets close the 29 pounder she rolls up the window on the passenger side. Happy bidding and good luck out there partner.

pretty silly!

$1500 EBAY description -

Here's your chance to have the long awaited first release to the public. This is a hand poured soft plastic swimbait from the world famous Dutch Brown Swimbaiter. Once you tie on this bad boy you will have 10 pounders jumping in the boat. Dutch Brown has 28,000 fish over 10 pounds with a kicker un documented 29 1/4 pound Florida stained big mouth bass. Legend has it the fish is still alive to this day and is seen at castaic lagoon in a submerged Volkswagen bug. Once anyone gets close the 29 pounder she rolls up the window on the passenger side. Happy bidding and good luck out there partner.

pretty silly!

hahahah that's funny ish

I think its shitty. I dont think its right either selling it super high reguardless of where its sold at. The other person doesnt know what they sell fore so they buy it thinking its something super special and unaware that you flipped it at a crazy price. Hell with pming you like a man,,,what does that mean lil boy. Come to LVT in ft worth and say some ignorant things like that and see whos a man.

Luxury Vinyl Tile? I'll be in around 2. I'll be the dude shadowboxing in the DREAM hat

$1500 EBAY description -

pretty silly!

LOL

I remember when the price of happiness was alot cheaper, for me anyway. Supply & Demand will always dictate price...always. With that in mind, I have a discontinued BOONE rubber worm that I am willing to sell for $ 100.00 if anyone wants it...hurry up...will go fast...