ScummyBadger

OkeechobeeJC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

First of all Shawn is a stand-up guy because he bet me a new Hinkle Shad on the Atlanta Falcons and he shipped it like a true gentleman the next day.I really really tried my best to lose that Super Bowl bet but Tom Brady would have none of it!

Having said that I sold Shawn another bait this week and he paid super fast with great communication.I highly recommend him for any deals.Super nice guy and a man of his word is worth his weight in gold.Cheers bud!

• 1 month later...

Another Guy vouching for Shawn here! He was gracious enough to give away a bait, that I was lucky enough to receive. Stayed in constant contact, and shipped as soon as possible. A++++ 

Now to stick a fish on it! 

• 1 month later...

Couldn't work out a deal with what he was selling. Told him I was going to holdout for another bait. Said he might have something I'd be interested in and hooked me up with one. Great transaction and great communication. Thanks a lot.

Clif

This dude is solid... like a hook set deep into the jaw of a five pound fish with 100 yards of line out solid.

Sold me one of the coolest baits my tackle box and local lakes will ever see.

Fair prices, fast shipping, patient beyond belief, again... solid.

Had a face to face transaction with Shawn, great to put a face to a screen name...Picked up a couple Battles Shad at what he paid, no flipping prices and he delivered to a location where I could meet him...Would definitely do business with him again...Thank you Shawn...

• 3 weeks later...