Game over...

MarkH024

Take up baitmaking :)        

I would think getting a floating bait like a gantarel, and tying a dropshot leader to the bottom eyelet could work ice-fishing. But I don't have to worry about that, unless North Carolina ices over the next 4 years for me.

Christmas day last year was my best single day of fishing for the whole year. Twelve fish in  four hours with six over five and a largest of 8+. 

This is what we call "rubbing salt in an open wound".  LoL.  I tried to manage a fish or two on Thanksgiving and couldn't even get bit then......AND i threw a jerkbait for a while which is like 99.9% effective.

Ahhh, time to check the leaders on the tilts, check start the propane auger, sharpen the hooks, gather the winter clothes, and, try to break my PB ice fishing largemouth & smallmouth. Also, figure out how Jesse jigs his Slammer thru the ice..... :)

We do full contact ice fishing... when a flag goes up it's every man for himself getting to the hole.

Lol that's awesome! I'm not much of an ice guy myself. Never really have gone out on ice and pounded fish. Cold water walleye or jumbo perch is always a treat though.