1 Baitsmith Mag

2 Hookup Tackle hats

2 BABC swimbait or die tees

2 WSB wake 125 rats

2 25$ TW gift cards

1 SU gear pack

MERRY SU XMAS TO

Danthefisherman & Porkmeatballs

The brothers who started Lilpiggy Swimbaits and who will run the swimbait game one day!

PM boys I need info!!!!!!

Congrats to the winners! Dan and Dave really deserve that prize pack, nothing but quality info and feedback from them and positive contribution to not only SU but other sites and platforms such as Instagram as well. Those 2 guys are working their A**es off, much more than I ever have. Hopefully you like what I threw in there for you, you two deserve it.

Great to see the SU community help contribute to this raffle.

Everyone, thank you so so much for your generosity and support!

It's completely overwhelming and I still can't believe this is happening...I love this community and try my best to invest in it, but I never had much to give and don't think I/we could possibly deserve all of this. And I'm sure my brother would say so too.

All this gear is probably more than we've ever been able to acquire on our own in terms of quality and this act really speaks about how much you guys really care for the sport as a whole. It's a humbling prospect that's for sure haha.

When I found out about all of this and that my brother and I were the recipients my legs literally started shaking and I couldn't stand up lol...I hope to write more when I'm less in shock haha, but I really hope you guys understand how much this means to us.

Tight lines Swimbait Underground!

Dan