🌲 Xmas Raffle for a cause �

BigSlant

My goodness, this is awesome! Thank you guys so much for being such an awesome community where we can all learn so much! I hope everyone knows how much this really means to us! When I first saw this, I looked at my bro and was like, "Uhhhh...". I was totally speechless. As Dan said, this will probably be one of the best Christmases ever!

Happy Holidays SU!

Everyone, thank you so so much for your generosity and support!

It's completely overwhelming and I still can't believe this is happening...I love this community and try my best to invest in it, but I never had much to give and don't think I/we could possibly deserve all of this. And I'm sure my brother would say so too.

All this gear is probably more than we've ever been able to acquire on our own in terms of quality and this act really speaks about how much you guys really care for the sport as a whole. It's a humbling prospect that's for sure haha.

When I found out about all of this and that my brother and I were the recipients my legs literally started shaking and I couldn't stand up lol...I hope to write more when I'm less in shock haha, but I really hope you guys understand how much this means to us.

Tight lines Swimbait Underground!

Dan

Don't write anything....post some pics of some pigs!! Some day down the road you will one day be in a position to pass something on. Do your best to make the world a better place by these acts.

Don't write anything....post some pics of some pigs!! Some day down the road you will one day be in a position to pass something on. Do your best to make the world a better place by these acts.

The way you 2 present yourself on the site is the reason this happened..just keep doing the same but now your outfitted for better success! Jason is right just catch the fish..I'll write the thank you!

Understood...I will definitely try my best!