Backpack/fishing bag

Topwaterjustin

Looking for something backpack style not a fan of the over the shoulder one strap bag. What are you shore line guys using to haul the big trays? Just a regular backpack? Anyone find anything they think is better than the rest? Let me know before I just go to Walmart and buy a ninja turtle bag.

Get yourself a 72 hour bag(also referred to as a bug out bag). They are meant too have a lot of stuff in the so you don't need to worry about the shoulder straps coming apart like the TW bag. I know in the past I was able to get 3 3700 deep containers in it. If you got a surplus store near where you live check there or if you live near a base check your local craigslist.

Dont get the tacklewarehouse one. Mine ripped after 2 trips. And its replacement ripped after 1 trip.

I use a h20 express backpack. I like it because i can fit 3 deep 3600 containers and they sit flat so the baits dont getmessed up.

You fit 3 3600 boxes in that bag? I just watched a review and it looks sweet! So I'm guessing you like it?

https://www.amazon.com/JooJooBeach-Military-Rucksacks-Tactical-Woodland/dp/B00LHE4K4K/ref=sr_1_130?ie=UTF8&qid=1482435293&sr=8-130&keywords=digital+woodland+camo+backpack

I use this one. fits 2 3700s and 1 3600 easily although you could fit another 3700 without too much of a problem. Has molle webbing all over the place so you could add extra pouches very easily. Front pocket is a perfect size for bait wraps. Also comes in woodland camo for the not so legal ponds. 

Check out the Nomad by Wild River. It's the ultimate bag for shore fishermen, as well as any fishermen, really. Tons of storage with an LED light as well. Thick straps for comfort. Extremely well made.

I use this one and it is really holding up well. Great storage, great quality and can stand a beating!

https://www.amazon.com/JooJooBeach-Military-Rucksacks-Tactical-Woodland/dp/B00LHE4K4K/ref=sr_1_130?ie=UTF8&qid=1482435293&sr=8-130&keywords=digital+woodland+camo+backpack

I use this one. fits 2 3700s and 1 3600 easily although you could fit another 3700 without too much of a problem. Has molle webbing all over the place so you could add extra pouches very easily. Front pocket is a perfect size for bait wraps. Also comes in woodland camo for the not so legal ponds. 

man you hit it on the head! Really im using the bag for when i fish those "not so legal ponds". Im buying it now. Thanks everyone as always!