Dream Bait

Nolan Aker

pm me, I'll hook you up dan.

Thanks for the offer Jack, but it's been my "dream bait" since the beginning and I feel that I need to work for this one. The wait makes it all the better i guess haha.. plus I know you fish yours, so I'd rather you keep them and continue doing so. But again, thanks.

Gantarel Jr. in RT Bluegill or RT Ghost Gill, S-Waver 168 in baby bass color and Spro BBZ-1 Rat 40 in brown color. Those are the swimbaits/colors I don't have and want to buy next.  Duo Realis Onimasu in largemouth bass color is a swimbait I would like to try because it looks so good, but probably I'll never buy it because it's a bit too expensive for me. Another one is the 7" MS Slammer: I caught a nice bass on one, but they're getting more and more expensive and when I buy something over about $40 from the USA I have to pay some absurd taxes...  :| So, I don't think I'll ever buy another MS Slammer.

Danthefisherman, what's this keeper glide look like?

Hey Will!

Try looking in the Grass Roots section or in the member photo Gallery. I've been documenting my building process since the bait's inception and currently have a new (and hopefully improved) third version in the works.

Thanks for the offer Jack, but it's been my "dream bait" since the beginning and I feel that I need to work for this one. The wait makes it all the better i guess haha.. plus I know you fish yours, so I'd rather you keep them and continue doing so. But again, thanks.

That's awesome to hear.

I wouldn't be giving you my current one haha, that was my first swimbait, and only swimbait for a few months and my swimbait with the most fish to date! that thing isn't going anywhere haha. 

It will definitely feel awesome working for it. Starting with my crappy rep/post that I made back in July, since then I'v been able to snag some jobs and am applying for a part time job opening that just came up. The baits feel so much more worth it when you work for them, and I failed to perceive that earlier, but its awesome to see that you already know that.