Whats the word with HPH...

collin117

"Ummm,, my poor wife broke her leg, gravy and black mold poured out, so we had to move for 11th time in last few months... meanwhile, there's tons of rain and mud everywhere, hard to tend to wife and mold and make baits. Please keep sending your money though, the lists are moving right along, I'm getting ready to ship baits from 2012's list as we speak! 

Blaaaa, friggn, blaaaa!!! 

After finally getting a hph  (from black market, not Randall-scam-all), I was actually extremely disappointed. It swam horribly. But I think something was wrong with it. So, I got another. And it swam a bit better, but definitely not as good as my Hinkles or other glide baits. And they cost twice as much as most others. In fact, I personally don't even know anyone who's had them and really liked their's. I'm not bashing anyone here, just protesting my disgust with the company's practices. They definitely got the last of my business. And I can give no f*cks if this gets me deleted from his future lists! Haha! And honestly, , after ALLL the drama on here over people's misfortune, we as consumers are solely to blame if we continue to support a company like that. Good luck friend 

One of mine was a 6", other was a 9". The 6" was too damn light for any of my swimbait gear,, I had to throw it on a crankbait setup. It sucks @ss. The 9" did a bit better, but sunk way to slow in my opinion. But after barely hitting a dock, I didn't have to worry about that anymore, it broke in half, lost the tail section

Collin just read your emails. All had an attitude and rude. These were all after I told you the first time I don't always read emails and could be reached by Facebook where my page now says I have 100 percent response to messages. It has said that since your email. Refund will be sent soon.

And best part about the phoney, aside from it swimming awesome as Tim points out,, NO CASH UP FRONT!!! 

Not sure about the rest of you guys, but I'll never get on another prepaid year or three long list again! The message we are sending these companies is that those practices are looong gone!